Monday, July 09, 2007

Update Time

Not too much has been happening lately, as you could probably guess by the lack of updates. I've been too busy with other stuff to really get any time to do some serious 3D stuff and other projects I've wanted to do. Buying a Wii didnt help very much either.

Biggest news is that I got retrenched from work which was good. Meant I got a nice payout and get to move onto a better job which seems alright so far. Rather than just Software Engineering it might mean I get to do some more hardware related stuff so that should be good.

Also bought an aquarium about a month ago. None of the fish have died yet so I must be doing something right. Also got a baby Molly that i've managed to stop from being eaten by the others which was quite an achievement.

No comments: