Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ls Budgeter

Unfortunately I haven't been doing much 3D work lately. However I haven't been completely idle. I have been making great progress on my Budget Application. This will be the one stop shop for all your budgetry needs. Rather than just have a simple excel style budget (which I did have) I thought why not a full blown application? So this guy is meant to be pretty straight forward to use and also quite complex and accurate in its results. I have lovingly dubbed it a monetary simulator as it tracks the flow of money as you earn it till the time it leaves your hands to be transformed into your latest purchase.

So to quell the rising anticipation of the masses(yes, Im in denial that no-one reads this) here is a screenshot of the current version showing the accounts pages. These are largely finished and allow you to manage accounts and transfer funds between various accounts. The balance of each account at the end of the simulation is shown on the right panel.

No comments: